Monday, August 13, 2012

'The 13th'

Today's my 26th birthday... And I feel like an old lady :) Haha.

Actually, I do sometimes, but that's beside the point.

My birthday happens to fall on the 13th, and for as long as I could remember its been a pretty good day/number for me.

My 13th 18th and 21st bdays all fell on Fridays... Spooky! But, I prefer to look at it as GOOD luck, rather than bad. Why focus on the negative??

Hey! Taylor Swift's lucky # is 13, and she's pretty dang successful -- so I take that as a good sign.
Granted, she did work extremely hard to be where she is, but still :)

I guess the reason for this post is: 1. To shamelessly say its my birthday. And 2. To say, we make our own luck. We can't rely on superstitions to take us through life. What we put in, we get back tenfold.

Be nice to others. Something I am trying to do more and more each day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment